BABY COT + JR. BED by Leander€989.00
* Por favor especificar el color/acabado a la hora de finalizar su compra; Blanco, Gris, Natural o Nogal. Cualquier duda estamos a disposición en email@example.com.
* Cuna/Cama para uso de 0 a 7 años.
* Incluye las piezas de extensión para el kit junior. No incluye la barra de seguridad - la barra se compra a parte, y su uso es a los dos años del bebe. Para más información, estamos a disposición en firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Incluye el colchón Comfort +. Para diferentes tipos de colchón por favor, envíanos un correo electrónico a email@example.com.
* De momento solo enviamos a España. / Shipping only to Spain at the moment. Sorry! :/
Información Técnica / Technical Information:
* Includes junior wooden extension parts (junior kit).
* Includes Comfort+7 mattress - For different type of mattress please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Baby bed: H: 94 cm, W: 70 cm, L: 120 cm
* Junior bed: H: 54,4 cm, W: 70 cm, L: 150 cm
* Moulded, FSC certified beechwood
* A complete bed, incl. mattress
* Surface treated with water-based lacquer
* Withstands up to 100 kg
FROM BABY TO JUNIOR BED
The Leander bed grows with your child. The bed is built to last – in more ways than one. It takes just an Allen key and a couple of screws to change the design and function. Like it takes Clark Kent only a second to become Superman. Five great beds in one. Simple and totally cool.
When you buy the Leander bed you only need to invest in a bed once. The bed grows with your child. Start by using the bed with the bottom and sides placed in baby position. When your baby starts to stand by himself or herself, lower the bottom of the bed.
A BED THAT GROW WITH YOUR CHILD
When you child is ready to crawl out of bed without any help, you can remove the sides of the bed. You now have a regular 70x120 cm bed.
When the bed becomes too short, simply change the sides and base of the bed with the junior kit that is included when purchasing the bed. You now have a 70x150 cm junior bed.
Guardrails are available as an accessory if your child needs extra security. When the bed no longer is used as a bed, it can be used as a smart sofa in the teenage room.
The best way to experience the baby bed, the wood and its shape is to visit you local Leander retailer. Find your retailer now. Call in advance and make sure they have it in their showroom.