COMBO - HIGH CHAIR by Leander€319.00
"COMBO Hight Chair" incluye Silla, cojín, bandeja y barra de seguridad. / "COMBO Hight Chair" includes Chair, cushion, tray and safety bar.
* Por favor especificar el color/acabado a la hora de finalizar su compra; Blanco, Negro, Gris, Natural o Nogal.
Cualquier duda estamos a disposición en email@example.com.
* De momento solo enviamos a España. / Shipping only to Spain. Sorry! :/
Información Técnica / Technical Information:
* Adaptado a la edad y necesidades del niño;
* Profundidad barra estabilizadora ajustable sin herramientas;
* El arnés de seguridad proporciona soporte lateral;
* Altura del asiento y del reposa piés ajustable;
* Respaldo ajustable;
* Materiales : Haya;
* Altura : 80 a 83 cm. Base: 55 x 56 cm. Tableta : Altura: 20 x 41 cm. Base: 23,5 x 41 cm;
* Peso : 5,1 kg
* Detalles: Montaje necesario, Madera europea, Superficie tratada con pintura al agua;
* Garantía 3 años., Todas las garantías se aplican solamente a defectos en los materiales y de fabricación;
* Peso máximo autorizado : 125 kg.
* H: 83 cm, W: 55 cm, D: 56 cm;
* Weighs only 5.1 kg;
* The stool set is made of moulded European beechwood;
* Finished with water-based lacquer;
* Adjustable set, foot and backplate;
* A comfortable adult chair.
A CHAIR FOR LIFE
The Leander highchair is designed to move slightly with the child. After all, it’s designed especially for children – and children rarely sit still, do they? Not even when they’re sitting at a table.
Our highchair is designed to follow your child through many years. That is why we have chosen a quality that not only allows the chair to follow the development of one child, it can be passed on from generation to generation. In fact, the Leander high chair is a really good chair for adults as well. Simply switch the food and back plate to ensure proper sitting comfort. Try it, before you buy it for your child - if you like it, most likely your child will too!
WHY DOES THE CHAIR MOVE?
The Leander highchair is designed to move. And children move. It’s there nature. The chair’s small movements make the child more conscious of his or her body and therefore more relaxed. Sticky fingers and spilt milk don’t matter that much now, do they?
IS MY CHILD READY FOR A HIGH CHAIR?
By the age of 6 months, most children are ready to sit in a high chair. At that age, most children are able to roll from stomach to crawling position and to sitting posture. Always remember to look at your child. The back should be straight and the child should be able to sit without support from cushions.